Saturday, November 1, 2014

Looking Out

After our drive down and a full day of activities we headed to a lookout behind the War Memorial. It is one of our favorite places to visit. As it is behind the War Memorial you get a direct line look straight through from the Memorial, which is in line with Old Parliament which is in line with the New Parliament House !!

Old and New Parliament Houses in line
While up there to watch the sunset we saw lots of animals coming out ready for their nightly feeding. Rabbits, different birds, BIG black crows and some kangaroos. On the drive up there E told us that she saw kangaroos but the rest of us couldn't see them. And as a parent sometimes you just go OK whatever you reckon. Well fool us cause when we were leaving what should we come across ....

Kangaroos coming up the hill !!!

 Funny girl and dead right !! Never will we brush you off again E !!

I also tried to get a little creative with taking photos, not very good at it but I do like then anyway.



I really liked this tree which had rabbits at its base


A great way to end the day by watching the sun set over Black Mountain and Telstra Tower. I really love coming to Canberra, there is so much to do and most if it is FREE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment