Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Easter Sunday

I know I am a little last posting this one but better late than never I say.

Easter Sunday was great, the kids were up at the crack of dawn running around the house with their baskets filling them up with yummy scrummy chocolate eggs.

There were eggs everywhere !! On top of doorways, on top of picture frames, in holes, on chairs, windows sills, everywhere that you could think of.

Of course I am running around after them snapping pictures every which way trying to get both girls as they ran in different directions. There were some great photos of Sandy helping E get the eggs from all the high spots and the girls snatching from each other when they could.

Unfortunately no one will ever get to see the awesome pics that I took because I accidentley erased them from my camera before I had loaded them onto the computer !!! Clever, clever me !!!

So this year there are only 3 pics :( I was thinking about restaging the egg hunt but it just wouldn't be the same. So just pics of the girls with their stash.

C had to be nice an orderly !!
 I hope you all had a fantastic Easter this year no matter how you celebrate !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment