| Introducing Prince Corey |
| Introducing Princess Chloe |
| 2 beautiful Cuties xx |
| Three of my favorite people !! |
| Love the face on this one !! |
| Please stop growing up. |
| Jim and Lou hanging out with the babies and enjoying the sun. |
| Here they are one last time !! |
A huge thankyou to Lou and her family for welcoming us all so lovingly and spoiling us all rotten. My kids were greeted with goody bags so I know that they will be happy to go again LOL. I think our next trip there will be with a picnic basket so we can spend alot more time at the awesome playground and maybe Corey and Chloe will be walking and enjoying the park themselves.
I have been wanting to see any pictures of those two cuties! Thanks for posting!! They really are so cute!
ReplyDelete