Saturday, December 27, 2014

Colour Fun

The girls have been at me for ages to let them colour their hair as I always have mine done at Christmas when I get 3 weeks off work.

So this year I gave in and allowed them to colour their hair whatever colour they liked since it was the holidays and it would wash out pretty quick. C decided to try out purple and E tried out pink. I didn't know how those colours would go as both girls have dark hair but we did have alot of fun trying them out. The results speak for themselves !!

The before look for C. What will she look like ???
The before look for E
Man these colours seem bright !!

Woohoo we have purple hair !!
Yep I was right, bright pink !!

The colours look great in the sun
Purple, Red (my colour of choice this year) and Pink.
Poor Sandy it's already started with the kids wanting to dye their hair !! What will they be like when they are older ???? We did have alot of fun experimenting thought. Who knows what will happen next !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment