Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kidsfest

Each year the council organises a week long festival with lots of different free activities for kids all around the local area.

This year I was able to be involved in the grand finale day at Killalea State Park. My Mary Kay director has a stall each year where she sets up a table and we paint kids faces and hair and paint their nails (that was my job!). The sun was shining and the kids came running !!

As I was there "working", Sandy bought the kids down to check it out and get involved.

This was the view I had to put up with ALL day !!
 I had a chance to get away from the stall and check out what everyone could do. There was a circus work shop, a green gardening area where the kids could make grass caterpillars, bottle bugs, paper lanterns and lot of other things. The beauty of it all was that is was for FREE !!

Plate spinning
Juggling
E future husband Owen !!
Purple hair and painted face !
Plus a red streak and the magnet she made.
Peta was the face painting queen and will be E's mother in law !!
It was a fantastic day with great weather and great company. I can't wait for next year where it will be bigger and better again. Thanks to the council for providing such great entertainment and all for free !!

This is my 3rd blog for today so make sure you head back and check out our other adventures. See you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment