In preparation for my upcoming trip to the UK, I let the kids loose on my suitcases.
When I first started looking for a case a sales lady was telling me about her daughter who works with the disabled. I was tossing up between something plain or a printed case.
She told me that when her daughter would take her clients on trips they would get anxious about finding their suitcases, so they came up with the idea of painting them with hand prints.
I thought this was a fantastic idea and a great way for the kids to be involved and I also get to take a piece of them with me and I wont miss my luggage when it comes around !!!
 |
| So obviously this is the BEFORE picture !!! |
 |
| Paint shirts on and very excited !! |
 |
| Couldn't forget my husband !! |
 |
| Concentrating hard on the next design !! |
 |
| Smile !! |
 |
| Doing a good job so far. |
 |
| After front !! (of course!!) |
 |
| After back !! (of course!!) |
Thanks guys for making my suitcases a stand out !! I will think about you everyday and the fun we had decorating them !! Now roll on August so I can road test them !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment