It's that time again when both girls have grading on the same day !! They have both done so well and C is now so close to the end and braking a board.
First up was E going from Brown to Brown 1.
 |
| Hip Hip Hooray passed again !! |
 |
| Congratulations E. Well Done xxx |
Next up was C. She was going from Orange to Orange 1.
 |
| I know this is blurry but I love the angle of her kick. |
 |
| Sparring with E's teacher. |
 |
| See it's not all serious !! |
 |
| Hip Hip Hooray also passed !! |
 |
| Yes the certificate is right in front of her face !! |
On the day I didn't get a chance to get a picture of both of them in their full uniforms with their certificates so I asked Sandy to do it for me on the Monday. Will try really hard next time to do it myself !!!
 |
| At least they are really happy !! |
Well done girls on achieving your next grades. Only 2 more to go for C and she will be breaking boards. I can't wait for that !! It will really prove to her that all the hard work and training has paid off.
Nice job, yet again girls! Can't wait for the board breaking!!
ReplyDelete