Here we are at the third and final theme park - Movie World !! I haven't been here for over 10 years. Nothing much has changed and it is still as good as it was all those years ago.
And as before there are heaps of photos for this post !!!
 |
| Welcome to Movie World !! |
 |
| Grandma tagged along for this one. |
|
|
First stop for the day was the kids section and on the way be bumped into Bugs Bunny and Sylvester !!
I have to say that Movie World has the best area for the kids to hang out in. Plenty of rides for them to get on. Adults are also allowed to get on but I think they need to make them a little bigger. C and I went on the Tweety Cage ride and it was very, very squishy !!
 |
| Not much room in here. Felt like a caged bird :D |
|
|
 |
| Grandma and E on the train, again very squishy !! | | |
|
|
First show of the day was the Driver Stunt Show. Always a great show to watch, the stunt are great and the smell of burning rubber ..... Fantastic !!
 |
| Oh no he broke the car !! |
|
|
 |
| Get Em |
 |
| Great precision driving. |
Next show was in the main street and included most of the characters, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety and Sylvester and later in the day was a show with Marilyn Munroe.
 |
| Back to the kids section !! |
 |
| This as well as the dodgems were E's favourite |
If you have read the post about Sea World you would remember C being on Big Birds Bounce by herself and E not getting on at all. Well the next sequence of photos show how brave (or not) E was on a similar ride. Third time lucky maybe .........
 |
| Yay we got on the ride, all strapped in but a little concerned !! |
 |
| A smile !! this isn't so bad. |
 |
| Ah maybe this wasn't such a great idea. |
 |
| OMG !! Get me off this thing !! What was I thinking !! |
Needless to say the ride was stopped and E was allowed to exit the ride without to much mental damage !! Also during the day I made C get on the kids roller coaster. She loved the one at Dreamworld and went on that one 3 times so I assumed that she would like this one as well. I was very wrong !! She started crying about 2 minutes after we got in the line. But I made her go on it cause I assumed that in the end she would love it. But alas she was not a great fan and was crying from start to finish. She later let me know that she did not like it as she doesn't like coasters with carriages, she prefers to have her legs hanging. Go figure !! What sort of mother am I !!!! My kids are going to need a lot of councelling when they are all grown up.
 |
| Maybe some friendly faces will make her feel better !! |
 |
| Marvin the Martian |
 |
| E waited all day just to have her picture taken with Scooby Doo. |
At the end of the day they have a big parade of all the characters. While Sandy and I were in the Batman ride mum and the kids secured our spot.
So that is our day out at Movie World. Sandy and I also were able to get on the Superman Escape ride and the Scooby Doo ride. Both were very scary but great fun all at the same time. So thanks to Grandma for tagging along and looking after the kids so Sandy and I could enjoy some adult rides !!
No comments:
Post a Comment