Monday, January 5, 2015

Mary Kay Glamour

Every year the Annual Australia and New Zealand Mary Kay conference is held in Melbourne. Anybody that is a registered consultant is able to attend and I as had registered in the March of the previous year I was able to attend. Sandy came along for the journey to Melbourne but couldn't think of anything worse than a group of woman all sitting around talking about makeup !!!

The conference ran over 2 days with a formal dinner at night time. What an opportunity to do a little bit of shopping and get myself a new dress, shoes and a handbag !!!

Day one started off with a bang. At 8.30am an Abba tribute band took to the stage and the place was jumping. After settling down from the excitement it was down to serious makeup business !!

Each level of the business is introduced and when they called out Senior Consultants it was my turn to stand and be applauded !!!

Abba Tribute Band
The Managing Director of Mary Kay Aus and NZ
My free bag of goodies and survival kit
Kiri who is my Director
 Night time came and so did dressing up in my half price princess gown which I LOVED.

Our group of gorgeous ladies
Wish I had taken a pic of my bag and shoes, they sparkled !!
Micheal Jackson impersonator entertained us during dinner
As did this magician. He was fantastic
Day two saw some more important makeup business and some running repairs to my stockings !! Lucky Karyn was prepared !!

And Jenn always ready with the camera !!
I look a little out in a green jacket but you have to earn the others !!

All in all a good time and glad I attended and also glad that Sandy was able to come along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment