Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 2 - Hunter Valley Gardens Part 1

I have split this post into 2 parts as I took SO many pictures at the gardens. The next post will only feature the pictures taken in Storybook Land !! The kids (and I) had such a great time there that there needed to be a separate post.

But for now here is the first half. The Hunter Valley Gardens are the largest display garden in Australia and I have been wanting to bring the kids here for a long time. Being the beginning of spring I imagined all the wonderful colour that spring brings. Even though there wasn't to much colour it was well worth the trip.

So here goes with a large number of photos !!!

Grandma's Rose Garden
View back to the front gate
There were a lot of these little sculptures around the place.

Without the poser !!!
Turned around from the fountain and saw this. Beautiful !!
Wonderful wood carvings on this little hut.
My beautiful crazy family !!
?????????
Who's that poser ???? !!!!
My favorite - elephants xx
This school holidays they had a Happy Feet Concert !!
I loved the Chinese Gardens.
Thanks E for taking this photo as the others had run on ahead.
This is where we found them. Posing again !!!
They do love each other sometimes.
Lovely pose !!
E loved that the horses eye was a flower.
The welcoming view after a great day.
The next morning when we have to say goodbye to our wonderful view :(
The rear of our villa. We had the whole upstairs area.

Well that concludes day 2 and if you have gotten to this part of the blog, thanks !!! I told you there are a lot of pictures, but you should know by now that I LOVE to take pictures !!! The next blog will probably have just as many pics just from one part of the garden !!

No comments:

Post a Comment