Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful loving husband and to all the other wonderful fathers in the world !!

So this year with help from Pinterest I decided to make Sandy's Father's Day gift. He is always so hard to buy for and I really liked this idea but wondered if he would like it just as much.

Turns out he did !!! Yippee for me !!! His first word when he opened the gift was COOL !! For those that know my husband he is a man of few words when it comes to liking or not liking something so to get any response was GREAT !!!

So here is the COOL gift !!! Must say I was very happy with how it turned out.
Today we decided to head to Camden and a little place called Belgenny Farm. During the week Sandy had come across an ad for the place and they were having a big Father's Day open day. C had already been to the place a couple of years ago for a school excursion and really enjoyed it. She loves to take us places that she has already been and at only $5.00 entry for adults and kids free AND you could take your own picnic lunch what a bargain and a great day out !!!

The farm had a list of free activities and demonstrations to have a look at so there was plenty to see and do. When we arrived the sun was shining and there were already heaps of people all set up and settling in for the day. Man some people go overboard for a picnic. They had tables and chairs, picnic rugs, tents, kids toys and lots of bubbles were being blown around. There are some really fancy camping chairs out there !!! Little old us just had our little sandwiches and a few snacks !!!

This was taken on our way out but thought I should put it at the beginning !!
One demo was working sheep dogs. E loved it !!
Everyone loved watching "Wonbat" run over the sheep !!
The Light Horseman Brigade.
This guys has been a blacksmith for 70 Years !!!
The large chicken in the middle was CRAZY !!!
Who doesn't love a petting zoo !!! You can never get E away from them !!
My happy little family and my finger in the frame !!!
Just a cute funny photo !!
I thought I'd include some of the other pictures that we were taking to make Sandy's gift. It was really hard to just pick 3 !!! I think I could have made the same present 3 or 4 times !!

C thought she's try jumping !! I do like this shot !!!
See they do LOVE each other sometimes !!!
Butter wouldn't melt in their mouth !!!
One proud dad and two happy kids !!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY  
XXXX

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! It turned out really cute. I hope he had a great Father's day!

    ReplyDelete