| Weird but wonderful !! |
| Even the bees love them !! |
| This one reminds me of Cat in the Hat !! |
| We all had a good laugh at this one !!! |
| I REALLY Liked this one. |
| The birds all come to visit !! |
| Looks like it is completely wrapped in spider webs !! |
So the main reason for our trip was to come and feed the ducks at the large duck pond. But to our surprise the ducks were full but the eels were happy to come and have a feed !!
| Don't ask me what she was doing but I had to take a picture !! |
| Looking for the ducks ...... |
| but found these guys instead !! |
| They were great to watch !! |
I was really enjoying this post until the last two pictures. They really creep me out! EWE(as my baby boy would say)!!!!!
ReplyDelete