Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bits and Pieces

I have decided to just do a post on random pics that have been taken in the last few weeks, before I let loose on all the photos that I took on our recent trip !

E all dressed up for her school item on the Olympics.
E and her best friend Imogen at the Book Week Parade.
C dressed as a Witch.
E as always beautiful as Cinderella.
First front tooth has gone and check out that gap !!
E has been wanting to learn how to knit for a while.
Grandma was the woman for the job !!
E's turn all by herself !! Concentrating hard !!
Just because I have NEVER owned a pair of shoes like this before !!
Happy 61st Birthday mum xxxx
Mums present from us. Elvis who else !!!
My mum and her beautiful grand kids xxxx

And last but not least for this post is a picture that I never thought that I would ever be taking. A picture of the block of land that our beautiful family has purchased to build a brand spanking new home !!! It is a dream come true and can't wait to see how the whole process unfolds. Stay tuned for that !!!


The next few posts will be jam packed with pictures from our recent trip to the Hunter Valley and the Blue Mountains !!! So keep an eye out !!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the shoes! Congratulations on being able to build your own house. I'm excited to see how it all turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how much more Elvis can fit into your mum's house!! :) Huge fan FOR SURE!!! Happy Birthday to her! We just got R's costume for Halloween- she is going to be a witch too!

    ReplyDelete