Now I don't usually just get on here and write stuff without pictures, but I just had to get this down to remember it always.
I swear E should have been a boy.
She always amazes me with what she loves to get involved in. She always loves to get outside with her daddy and help out where ever she can. Be it with cars or gardening, what ever is going on outside she's into it.
Currently she is outside helping Sandy prune the back tree. She is picking up the branches, putting them on her head and saying that she is a big tree or a little tree depending on the size of the branch !!! Before that she wanted to pick up the dog poo but thought that the shovel was to heavy for her to lift. Sandy asked her to bring out the shovel with two hands and he would pick it up. So off E goes to get the shovel and finds that in fact she can pick it up and it's not so heavy after all. So the next job is to pick up the dog poo herself !!! What a trooper !!! Even I don't deal with dog poo. I can handle kids poo but NOT the dogs !!!
Now cleaning up the dog poo has been added to her chore list !!! She was able to scoop it up and plonk it into the drain, without any hesitation or fuss. So now E will be the pooper scooper !!! She tells Sandy that she will now be doing the job to which Sandy says, "that's good now I can have more sleep" to which E says "ok dad". My goodness I LOVE this child !!! What else can I get her to do !!! She hates cleaning up inside !!!
She is happiest when she is outside playing with the dog, catching bugs, playing in the dirt or help to fix the car. The flip side is that she LOVES to wear dresses and all things pretty. Now she has found my guitar and wants to "play" it. What will be next I wonder !!!
Just count the times she dresses up, and be grateful for the pooper scooper moments! :)
ReplyDelete