Sunday, March 22, 2015

Symbio Wildlife

Of course we had to take our Japanese student to see our wonderful native animals, so a trip to Symbio Wildlife Park was definitely on the list of must dos.

Kyoka was very excited to be able to see these animals close up and even more excited when she realised that she could also touch and feed them !!

The above was Kyoka's first try of a meat pie and of course it was not complete without tomato sauce !! She is so cute and shy and LOVED it. Now she is a true blue Aussie.
Look at my cute new family xx
An albino Echidna. Very cute
These goats were hilarious. We were hand feeding them when our feed bags were nearly empty. When I turned around I saw that C no longer had her feed bag. I asked her where it went as there were no bins around and she told me that the goat ate it. I didn't believe her at first until I saw the goat eat mine !!!! Naughty little goats.

We all sat down to watch the live reptile show. At first Kyoka was scared to have them so close to her but by the end she was patting whatever came her way. Good work Kyoka.

Very proud of all of us for doing this !!!
And this !!
The dingos reminded Kyoka of the Japanese dog.

After a great day seeing and feeding the animals and also seeing a few other families with students, we headed home along the coast road and stopped at Bald Hill so that we could all enjoy the view of the Illawarra. A great day all round. Many things were ticked off her bucket list.


No comments:

Post a Comment