The place is massive and expensive. It is styled with lots of Egyptian sculptures and also has a monument to Princess Diana which was something else that I wanted to see.
This bath caught my attention !! I just had to ask the sales lady if I could take a picture. She asked me if I would like to get in it and she would take a picture !! No thanks when I saw the price tag ....
200 000 POUNDS !!! That is more than I have paid for my new house and land !! I had a really good talk to the sales lady. There were currently 3 on order and the bath is hand encrusted with diamonds and there were 5 colours to choose from. WOW I could think of SO many other things to do with that kind of money. Oh how the other half live !!!
These Disney figures were located outside the Disney inspired restaurant !!
| Some of the toys for sale !! |
| Yes I bought a few items |
| Finished off our day of shopping with a night at the theatre to see We Will Rock You |
Interesting day seeing how the other half live. I have ticked it off the list but at the end of the day Harrods is just another department store. It just has more expensive stuff !!
No comments:
Post a Comment