Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Girls

How beautiful are my girls !!! I love them to bits !!

No matter what I say or do they love me with every fibre of their being. They are always there for a great big hug and kiss !!

I have also joined Mary Kay to try and make a bit of money but also to show my girls what a bit of hard work can get you. If I play my cards right and work hard I could one day bring home thousands of dollars a month !!! That would be awesome.

So to my girls I love you both very much and even though I may get a little busy over the next few months trying to get this Mary Kay going and still teaching, know that I am doing this to show you the value of money and what life can give you if you are willing to work for it.

You are both beautiful and intelligent and will go places !!
You to are beautiful and full of love and giving !!

1 comment: