2013 promises to be an exciting and challenging year for us. Our first challenge is to finalise our new house plans and get them through council then we can start to prepare and build our dream home.
The other big thing happening here is that I will be traveling to London for 4 weeks to catch up with family and to see where my mother and grandparents were born and raised.
Instead of staying out for the night and watching fireworks we decided that this year we would welcome in 2013 by watching the first sunrise. And what a pretty sight it was.
Even though it was a very early start (5.00am) and the sky was cloudy it turned out well in the end. I as always took alot of pics but will only put up a few for you all to enjoy !!
| Nice early start to the new year !! |
| We thought the cloud would ruin our sunrise. |
| But it only made it that more interesting !! |
| I love the birds in the corner. |
There are a few things that I would like to do this year, and the first one is to take a pic of both my girls on the 1st of every month just to see how much they do change over the year. So here are the first ones.
My other goals for the year are:
- Not get to stressed about anything, especially the house build.
- Enjoy life and those in it every single day
- Of course as the same as every year, lose some weight !!
- Get some scrap booking done !! I didn't get one page completed last year :(
Enjoy this year everyone and I hope that all your dreams come true and a big shout out to my wonderful cousins Louisa and Micah who will be welcoming another beautiful baby into the world !! We send you all our love and support and can't wait to say hello. xxxxx
It blows my mind at how much your girls look alike! Put a few inches on E and people would think you had twins! What a GREAT way to welcome the new year! It has been beyond cold here, and I am REALLY missing the warmth right now! Soak it all in for me!
ReplyDelete