On Saturday Sandy and I packed up the kids and took off down the coast for the day.
Our first stop was Huskisson to feed the fish. The kids had such a great time doing it last time, we thought it time to do it again !!
 |
| The ducks wanted in to !!! |
This time on our walk along the board walk there were thousands of tiny crabs running everywhere.
 |
| This one was stopped for a drink break !! |
 |
| The fish were really biting, pity you can't fish there !! |
Next stop was Vincentia for lunch. While we were having our lunch we were lucky, or unlucky for the person involved, to witness one car back into another in the carpark !!! Quite funny to watch and listen to the horn blaring on the Mercedes while the Kia Carnival reversed into them !!! I don't think the Kia had any idea what was happening !!! Needless to say the near new Mercedes driver was NOT happy.
Next was a long but fun drive along dirt roads to the Southern Highlands before a park break for the kids in Robertson. The park we stopped at in Robo was fantastic for kids of all ages. (Even the older ones as you will see !!)
 |
| This was the cutest swing I have ever seen. Perfect for the babies !! |
 |
| Next was this gorgeous petrol station, complete with the bowser. |
 |
| Then the Icecream truck !! |
 |
| And the funny mirrors. Awesome park !! |
 |
| See told you it was for all ages !! |
 |
| The whole climbing structure and some extra swings. |
There were a whole heap of other things for the kids to play on and heaps more pics taken. Just thought I'd share some of the new things.
On the way home at the bottom of the mountain we made one more stop. Sandy had said to the kids before we left that we may be able to stop somewhere for them to get their feet wet. I don't think that this was what they had in mind !!
 |
| The water crossing at the bottom of Macquarie Pass. |
 |
| Are we bad parents for letting our kids play on a public road !!! |
 |
| They had a great time and got their "feet wet" !! |
|
|
And so our latest adventure comes to an end. I wonder what will be next !!
I love the last picture. How cute!!!! Your kids are lucky to have so great adventures!
ReplyDelete