Yes I know I have been very slack with this particular post. I did say that I would keep you all updated about the garden but unfortunately time passes to quickly and life gets in the way !!
Anyway, the beans have grown, been picked and eaten !!! They were very yummy. The lettuce was not such a great grower and never really took off. The corn and tomatoes are going gangbusters and we are currently picking the corn. And our newest addition is carrots which are looking fantastic !! The tomatoes are now starting to ripen and not long before they are ready for picking.
 |
| Yummy Corn now ready for picking. |
 |
| And here they are !! |
 |
| Tomatoes are ripening quiet nicely. |
 |
| The carrots are also growing nicely !! | |
Growing the vegies has given C the opportunity to try beans again and low and behold she like them again, yippee !!! Corn will be the next chance for E !!! Lets see how that goes !!!
Holy smokes your garden looks GREAT!
ReplyDelete