Friday, July 6, 2012

Birthday's Part 2

Time for E's first birthday party with friends. Even though it is the middle of winter all E wanted to do was have a pool party. Low and behold I knew the perfect place !! So set with my new water proof camera which I hadn't really used before we headed off to the pool.

Most of the kids ready to go !!
Like I said I hadn't really used the new camera and never in the water so wasn't sure what would happen. The next picture was supposed to be of Ella taking the first ride down the slide. Not as successful as I would have hoped :(

I got the splash at the end !!! :D
Imogen, E and one of the loves of her life Beau xx plus my finger in the shot !!
Tried again, just as bad !!!
Just lounging around !!
Hooray finally got one !!!
Tried some under water shots. Not to bad ???
E and Sandy, again not quite quick enough but I still like it.
Rhianna and E's other love Owen xx but everyone loves Owen !!!
Zoya having some fun.
Dad had a good time too, although ended up with VERY sore eyes :(
I just love this pic !!
Crazy Charlotte !!
Best buddies  xx
Would have been a great group photo had I wiped the lens first !! Sorry Zoya.
Enjoying all the yummy food.
Happy Birthday to you !!!
The present stash before .......
The present stash after !!!! What great friends xx
What a great time we had, I have to say that this has to be one of my favourite parties. All the parents were impressed with how it all went and I think that there may be more pool parties to come !!

A huge thank you to everyone for coming and bringing such fantastic gifts. No double cards and no double presents !! E already had a barbie car but when she compared them both so chose her new one and gave her old one to C. What a great sister !!!

With some practice I think I will really like my new camera and I love that I can take it in the water so roll on summer !!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a GREAT birthday! What a cool pool! And congrats to you for it running so smoothly. I can't believe how many kids came! You are CRAZY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete