Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday to my Princess !

Happy 5th Birthday Princess E. I hope you have had a fantastic day and loved all your wonderful gifts !!

Your day started out being dropped off at Nan's house so mum could go to work then of course it was off to the swimming pool for your Monday morning lesson with MUM !!!

Ready, set, swim !!
All done !!

A big thanks to Nan for looking after E every Monday while I go to work and of course for bringing her to the pool for her lessons. We couldn't do it without you, so thank you and we love you !!

Next was Nan to the rescue again and was kind enough to go and pick up Grandma so she also could spend the day with you.

Both kids have to wait to get their family presents with Sandy being on Day shift he is gone before the kids are out of bed. So when C and dad came home it was time for presents and cake !!!

Dad was the cake maker this year !! Thanks Dad !!
Yum !! Making cakes is GREAT !! Especially Birthday cakes !!

E and I went and picked up C from school so dad could sneak home and get your present ready. You were so happy to see your new bright sparkling present in the driveway !


Your new PINK push bike was ready and waiting !! You have been asking for a bike all year and there were certain requirements that needed to be met.

1. Had to be PINK
2. Had to have a basket or bag on the front
3. Had to have a baby sit on the back so that you could take your babies for a ride.

I think we hit the nail on the head !!
Next was inside (after a huge turn on the new bike) for more presents and cake.











Then it was time for cake before we headed to KFC for dinner. Meeting us there would be cousins Ryan, Dylan and Samantha.

Great job with the cake dad !! I love our E candles.

With big sister C.

All lit up and ready to go. The candles in the middle are called Angel Candles and the flame burns the same colour as the candles. So red candle had red flame, green has green flame and so on. They are really cool.

1, 2, 3 blooooooowwwwww.
Everyone enjoying dinner at KFC. Yummy !!

I know that you have had a fantastic day and loved everything !! Now you are "Big Girl" 5 and getting ready to start Kindergarden next year. We all love you very much and are so very happy that you are part of our family. Life would be very boring without you in it !! Happy Birthday Princess xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday E! I know I'm late...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had a GREAT day! Lets hope the weather works out for R. This is her first birthday with friends and its outside. As of now it could rain :( Happy Birthday either way E!!!!

    ReplyDelete